This is the story of what happens when a couple, a New Zealander and an American, decide to open a wine bar and wine shop on Duval Street in Key West. This is true account of the highs and lows of trying to start up a bar. Be ready over the weeks and months to experience the joy and drama.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Valerie:

We are exhausted, I don't believe we have stopped moving for awhile. We jump out of bed and go immediately to work. That's not good for me. I like a nice big cup of coffee to help ease me gently into the real world.

Everything else is both exciting but frustrating. We have the feeling that we will be open in the next couple of days, of course we have felt that way for over a week now. We're waiting on one building inspection and approval. This city is killing us! Just let us open...

2 comments:

  1. woo hoo...just as long you are open by the time me and Liz get there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lia and I are so proud of both of you. We can't wait to get there. We will be there Nov. or Dec, and you will be our first stop. Good luck. Bridget

    ReplyDelete