This is the story of what happens when a couple, a New Zealander and an American, decide to open a wine bar and wine shop on Duval Street in Key West. This is true account of the highs and lows of trying to start up a bar. Be ready over the weeks and months to experience the joy and drama.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Valerie:

We did it!! We can officially have a bar. It's been a good weekend for us. I have been celebrating with nice champagne and wine. I could justify it because of waiting 5 months to get the planning department rubbish over with and it was my birthday. But I don't feel that I have to justify myself.

As much as I have enjoyed having the weight lifted off my shoulders it time to get serious again. The rush is on to get open and the list of things to be done is piling up.

No comments:

Post a Comment