This is the story of what happens when a couple, a New Zealander and an American, decide to open a wine bar and wine shop on Duval Street in Key West. This is true account of the highs and lows of trying to start up a bar. Be ready over the weeks and months to experience the joy and drama.

Sunday, August 15, 2010




Valerie:

This is a big week for us. We're getting some major construction done and finally the planning board meeting is this thursday. I know that everyone is sick of us moaning about the planning department.

The more I see the bar being constructed, the more of reality it is becoming for me. This really could happen....

2 comments:

  1. Hey...I think I can see a piece of Claytons finger on the floor! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't let him near the power tools anymore...

    ReplyDelete